Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Digital Media Treatment collects, and the ways in which we use that information.
Personal information collection
We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of securing our services:name, address, phone number, email, third party login credentials
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide when signing up for our client portal area
- any other information that you send to Digital Media Treatment
Using personal information
Digital Media Treatment may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- business record keeping.
- personalize the website for you;
- to improve our products and services;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website via a testimonial
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you emails about our services;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Digital Media Treatment discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Digital Media Treatment may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal
We will store all the personal information you provide securely.
Confidentiality of Information Requirements.
The Provider must protect the confidentiality of participant information related to qualifying programs, including the identity of participants, and the information and materials submitted to the Provider by the participants. The Provider should maintain a policy concerning the confidentiality and security of participant information.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Digital Media Treatment is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Digital Media Treatment
- by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.